1.7
Turnaround Time

Just want to bring people's attention to this website mrbib.com.au

I put down a deposit for the business they were selling and went through *** to get it back when it didn't work out. Their refund policy is a joke and their reviews make me wish I checked before putting down my money. Just a heads up Had a friend of mine link me to a website called 'mrbib.com.au' and ask me my opinion seeing as I'd had dealing with the owner of said website a few years ago.

Frank Kaslik was a real estate guru, and was getting people to invest in his a real estate investment ‘program’ that would supposedly have me debt free in under a decade.

Took a little digging, but I found out that this guy had NEVER sold his program before, nor had he ever done real estate to the extent he claimed. Not really interested in his latest gimmick, just wanted to let folks know what he's tried to pull in the past.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mrbibcomau from Money Recovery Business In A Box. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Money Recovery Business In A Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was mrbib com au, frank kaslik, recovery business in a box and services. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Money Recovery Business In A Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Money Recovery Business In A Box?

Comments